Cigar Humidor Filtration
A great cigar becomes an average cigar at best if it does not maintain its natural flavor, aroma, or original quality.
The ability to maintain a cigar as close as possible to its original state is determined by two factors:
- Relative humidity level in the environment (ideally 64-72%)
- The purity of the water used to humidify the environment
Using tap water in your humidor can cause the following problems:
- formation of “white dust,” mineral deposits, bacteria, or mold
- more frequent cleaning and premature aging of your humidification system (due to rust, clogged pores, electrostatic discharge, or dust)
- cigar quality and taste adversely affected from chemicals in the water
While distilled water may be a reasonable alternative, reverse osmosis water is the best choice. Distilled water may contain minerals and other contaminants and is also slightly acidic. On the other hand, reverse osmosis produces the some of the purest water available at an expected neutral pH of 7.
Get our proprietary PureTex® Reverse Osmosis Humidor Filtration System today and start experiencing these benefits:
- Eliminate potential health and sanitation issues
- Improve the appearance of your cigars
- Dramatically increase cigar inventory shelf life
- Maintain the original quality, flavor, and aroma of your cigars
Join our several hundred other satisfied cigar humidor clients. Protect your investment. Give your customers the best cigar experience possible.
PURITEX 5-H-50 GPD RO5®
Reverse Osmosis Humidor Filtration System
NOW ONLY $299!*
Our system comes with detailed instructions and is very easy to install. No special technical experience is required. We are available M-F, 9:30-5 PM CST to answer any questions you may have. Click on the envelope or call us at the listed at the top right of your screen.
Don’t forget to ask us about our AUTO SHIP program (always FREE shipping). You don’t need another thing to try to remember. We’ll remember for you.
THIS IS WHAT ONE OF OUR CUSTOMERS WHO HAS NEARLY 50 OF OUR SYSTEMS HAD TO SAY ABOUT US:
I’ve been working with Texas Drinking Water Systems for 4 years. They have been nothing but helpful any time we’ve ever needed anything. They call me when we were due for our next filter changes. I let them know how many filters I need and they get them out ASAP.
We serve 40+ tobacco stores that have humidors where we keep thousands of dollars of cigars. Until we found these Texas water filter systems we were having trouble with water issues. We were having mold and mildew in the water which affected everything in the humidor. We replace the filters once every quarter. By using Texas Drinking Water Systems’ filters everything has been perfect. Plus we save money by not buying distilled water.
Texas Drinking Water Systems is a good company to work with I appreciate their business.
– Jason R., Maintenance supervisor, Tobacco Beverage Company, Nampa Idaho
Check out this helpful link that is considered one of the best all-inclusive resources for everything related to cigar storage:
NOTICE: *Plus shipping (shipping will be waived if you sign up for our filter auto ship program–1 yr commitment, ALWAYS FREE SHIPPING)