Whole Home Solutions
We offer whole home solutions. We help our customers understand both the upfront costs and the ongoing operating costs of our systems including: maintenance, the likelihood of replacement or repair, applicable warranties, and of course ongoing electricity, water, and salt usage. The cheapest systems usually require the most maintenance and cost the most in the long run.
With nearly all of our residential whole home systems, we recommend the Hydrotech HT-89 Valve. Click here to read about its features & benefits. It comes with a 7-year parts and labor warranty. Our media tanks come with a standard lifetime warranty.
We also install storage tanks up to 5,000 gallons, UV & ozone systems, sediment & carbon filters, and various whole home water treatment systems. Here is a list of our most common solutions:
Hard Water (Water Softeners)
- Water heater & water-using appliances last longer and require less maintenance.
- Clothes come out of the laundry cleaner, softer AND brighter.
- Dishes clean more easily and dry spot-free.
- Soap & shampoo lathers better and won’t leave stains or buildup on your sinks/bathtubs.
Hot Water Heater Cleaning & Maintenance
Chlorine & Chloramines (Granular Activated Carbon / Catalytic Carbon)
Iron & Manganese
- Prevent iron stains from occurring.
- Protect your water softener equipment from “iron fouling.”
- Protect pipes from iron clogging and black oxidation.
Iron and manganese are both common metallic elements found in the earth’s crust. Water can dissolve minerals containing iron and manganese and hold them in solution. Colloidal iron (iron that remains suspended) causes water to take on a reddish tint. Manganese is usually dissolved in water; however, some shallow wells containing colloidal manganese have a black tint. Water containing oxidized sediments with high levels of iron and manganese are responsible for staining. Sometimes the sediment is so excessive that it can clog water pipes. Iron will cause reddish-brown staining and manganese will cause brownish-black staining of laundry, porcelain, dishes, utensils and glassware. Soaps and detergents are not effective on these stains, and use of chlorine bleach, sodium, or carbonates may actually make the stains worse. Iron and manganese can also affect the color and taste of food and water. The metals may react with tannins in coffee, tea and some alcoholic beverages to produce a black sludge, causing an undesirable change in taste and appearance. We have multiple chemical free options to remove iron and manganese from your water and eliminate staining.
- Single Tank: Softener for hard water/Catalytic Carbon for Chlorine/Chloramines/VOCs & Taste/Odor issues
- Dual Tank: Softener for hard water/Catalytic Carbon for Chlorine/Chloramines/VOCs & Taste/Odor issues
- Single Tank: Softener, Iron, Manganese, Tannins
- Single Tank: Softener, Iron, Manganese
- Dual Tank: Iron, Manganese, Sulfur